Mitha Solar Generator G120W DC
Powerful 120W/12/24V, USB and 12V Outputs
Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones charged up, or running lights and 12/24 120W equipment, the Mitha Solar Generator G120W will keep you going.
120W DC Power, USB and 12V Outputs
The G120W DC is suitable for running small DC appliances such as cell phone charging, DC Lights, Direct Laptop charging, 12 DC Fridge, DC LCD Screen, Radio etc of up to 120 Watts. Suitable for small energy requirements in rural areas, informal settlements or to keep your cellphones and laptops running during load shedding.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated.
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max).
- Chainable: No.
- Weight: 15KG
- Dimensions: 40H x 3oL x 20W cm.
- Operating usage temp.: 0 – 40°C.
- Warranty: 60 months.
In The Box
- 1 x Mitha Solar Generator
- 1 x 12V/24V Socket Connector
PWM Charge Controller
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24 V with automatic system voltage detection.
- Rated charge current: 10A.
- Automatic load disconnect: Yes.
- Maximum solar voltage: 28V / 55V.
- Self-consumption: < 10 mA.
- Load output: Manual control + low voltage disconnect.
- Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse), Output short circuit, Over temperature.
- Overload protection: Shut down after 60 s in case of 130% load, Shut down after 5 s in case of 160% load, Short circuit: immediate shut down.
- Grounding: Common positive.
- Operating temp. range: -20 to +50°C (full load).
- Humidity (non-condensing): Max 95%.
- Charge voltage ‘absorption’: 14.2V / 28,4V.
- Charge voltage ‘float’: 13.8V / 27,6V.
- Low voltage load disconnect: 11,2V / 22,4V.
- Low voltage load reconnect: 12,6V / 25,2V (manual), 13,1V / 26,2V (automatic)
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 40 cm|
|What can this system power?||
DC Appliances connected in to the system of up to 120 Watts e.g
12V TV= 40W
Totalling those appliance will be 115 Watts at 12V. If you are using a 24V system you can power appliances that use 24V of up to 240 Watts
5 year product warranty
120W DC Power at 12V
|Maximum Input Voltage/Power||
28V on 12V