Microcare 60 Amp LCD MPPT Charge Controller
The Microcare Maximum Power Point Tracker Regulator is designed to interface between the solar panel and the batteries. The tracker will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series PWM regulators. The MPPT charge controller will deliver the highest charge current possible for a given set of operating conditions. The ability to step down a high voltage solar array to a low voltage battery can save you money by reducing the size of the wire required and making the installation simpler and faster.
- Automatic selection of Battery voltage (24 – 48V).
- Li-Ion compatibility and 12V units available on request.
- Input panel voltage (20-150Voc).
- Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection.
- Electronic current limiting.
- 4 Line LCD Display: 1. Battery Voltage, 2. Charge Mode.
- (Equalize, Boost and Float) showing Charge Current,3. Panel Voltage and 4. Output Power from the Panels.
- Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63-day logger.
- Programmable features.
- Accessories: Programmable Relay.
- Peak efficiency greater than 96%.
- Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm.
- Available with Comms port for Wi-Fi access.
- Output Current Rating: 60A.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: Multi-Voltage (Automatic/Manual selection of voltage – 24/36/48V).
- PV Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 150VDC.
- Charge Algorithm: 5-stage 3-level (Equalize/Boost/Float).
- Equalize Voltage: Charges to 15V per battery (Timed or Full).
- Boost Voltage: Default charges to 14.5V (Set capable).
- Float Voltage: Default 13.8V per battery (Set capable).
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode.
- Voltage Step Down: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.
- Power Consumption: Less than 1W.
- Environmental Rating: 0 – 40ºC.
- Input: 63A DP Input Circuit Breaker.
- Output Connection: 63A DP Output Circuit Breaker.
- Cabinet Dimension: 300mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 120mm (H).
- Weight: 4kgs.
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 12 cm|