Microcare 40 Amp LCD MPPT Charge Controller
The Microcare MPPT regulator is designed to interface between the solar panel, the batteries and the load. The tracker will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series pass regulators.
The Microcare MPPT regulator is also able to charge batteries of a lower voltage than the solar panel. By means of LEDS it will show the status of the system. It also incorporates various charge modes which will automatically increase the charge level to the batteries when first starting up or if the battery voltage falls below the minimum volts.
- Automatic selection of Battery voltage (24 – 48V).
- Li-Ion compatibility and 12V units available on request.
- Input panel voltage (20-150Voc).
- Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection.
- Electronic current limiting.
- 4 Line LCD Display: 1. Battery Voltage, 2. Charge Mode.
- (Equalize, Boost and Float) showing Charge Current,3. Panel Voltage and 4. Output Power from the Panels.
- Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63-day logger.
- Programmable features.
- Accessories: Programmable Relay.
- Peak efficiency greater than 96%.
- Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm.
- Available with Comms port for Wi-Fi access.
- Output Current Rating: 40A.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: Multi-Voltage (Automatic/Manual selection of voltage – 24/36/48V).
- PV Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 150VDC.
- Charge Algorithm: 5-stage 3-level (Equalize/Boost/Float).
- Equalize Voltage: Charges to 15V per battery (Timed or Full).
- Boost Voltage: Default charges to 14.5V (Set capable).
- Float Voltage: Default 13.8V per battery (Set capable).
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode.
- Voltage Step Down: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.
- Power Consumption: Less than 1W.
- Environmental Rating: 0 – 40ºC.
- Input: 40A DP Input Circuit Breaker.
- Output Connection: 50A DP Output Circuit Breaker.
- Cabinet Dimension: 210mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 110mm (H).
- Weight: 3kgs.
|Dimensions||21 × 22 × 11 cm|