Microcare 3kW 48V 60A Wind Turbine Controller
The Wind Turbine Maximum Power Point Tracker Charge Controller is designed to provide maximum power from the Turbine Controller into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the Turbine Controller than using shunt or series pass PWM controllers. A Liquid Crystal Display shows the status of the system and the data logging information. The unit has various programmable charge regimes which automatically adjust the charge levels when first starting up or if the battery falls below the minimum voltage. The MPPT reads the battery voltage when first starting up and detects the 24V battery bank. It will then read the turbine voltage and find the optimum power point. The charging, battery values and charge modes are then adjusted. This series features a durable and continuous 24-hour operation
The compact and modular design makes installations easy and cost effective. It is a high-quality product that offers the best price/performance ratio in the industry.
- LCD Display.
- Input and Output circuit breaker protection.
- Fully programmable.
- 63 Days logger.
- High efficiency design with >96% conversion.
- Low heat dissipation.
- Fan cooling.
- Suitable for 24V systems.
- Electronically limits the charge current at 20A.
- Maximum open circuit voltage 100 VOC (Open Circuit Voltage).
- Manual or Auto Equalise selection.
- Wall mounted.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48V.
- Turbine Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 135VDC.
- Turbine Cut In Voltage: 15 – 100VDC.
- Turbine Release Voltage: 46 – 54V (set capable).
- Turbine Break: Auto or Manual.
- Max Turbine Wattage: 3000W.
- Charge Algorithm: 5-stage, 3-level Equalize/Boost/Float.
- Equalize Voltage: 60 – 64V.
- Charge Current: 3kW/60A.
- Boost Voltage: 54 – 64V.
- Float Voltage: 52,8 – 58V.
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode.
- Output Efficiency: Peak greater than 96% conversion efficiency.
- Voltage Step down Capability: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher turbine voltage
- Status display: 4 Line LCD Screen with Backlight (Battery Voltage, Charge mode and current (Equalize/Boost/Float), Panel Voltage and Output Power).
|Dimensions||42 × 22 × 13 cm|