Microcare 200V 100A High Voltage LCD MPPT Charge Controller
The Microcare Maximum Power Point Tracker Regulator is designed to interface between the solar panel and the batteries. The tracker will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series PWM regulators. The MPPT charge controller will deliver the highest charge current possible for a given set of operating conditions. The ability to step down a high voltage solar array to a low voltage battery can save you money by reducing the size of the wire required and making the installation simpler and faster.
- Input panel voltage 200V Max.
- 48V Battery pack.
- Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection.
- Electronic current limiting.
- 4 Line LCD Display: 1. Battery Voltage, 2. Charge Mode (Equalize, Boost and Float) showing Charge Current, 3. Panel Voltage and 4. Output Power from the Panels.
- Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63-day logger.
- Programmable features.
- Accessories: Programmable Relay.
- Peak efficiency greater than 96%.
- Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm.
- Available with Comms port for Wi-Fi access.
- Output Current Rating: Available in 100 A only.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 48 V Battery pack.
- PV Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 200 VDC.
- Charge Algorithm: 5-stage, 3-level (Equalize/Boost/Float).
- Equalize Voltage: Charges to 60V per battery (Timed or Full).
- Boost Voltage: Default charges to 14.5V (Set capable).
- Float Voltage: Default 13.8V per battery (Set capable).
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode.
- Voltage Step Down: Charges a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.
- Power Consumption: Less than 1W.
- Environmental Rating: 0 – 40ºC.
- Input: 100A DP Isolator.
- Output Connection: 100A DP Isolator.
- Cabinet Dimension: 350mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 130mm (H).
- Weight: 5kg.
|Dimensions||42 × 22 × 13 cm|